Well, it’s been a little while since I posted to my blog because I have been very busy executing on the plan to become a PADI professional. Since my last post on the subject I have completed the following:
- Received my PADI Divemaster rating
- Received my Specialty Instructor Certification for teaching Digital Underwater Photography.
- Received my Instructor Certification for teaching EFR
- Completed my Instructor Development Course
- Received my PADI Assistant Instructor Certification
- And applied for my Instructor Exam which I will take in Feb. of 2013 in Hawaii.
As you can see, I have been a busy guy, but the end is almost near, or should I say the start is almost near. I will begin teaching classes very soon now, and look forward to growing my own skills while also helping others learn and grow their skills.
I can’t wait.